Hello from Wyoming

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Wyoming

Postby peterblomberg » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:16 am

I'm Peter, from Wyoming. I have been exploring this site for about 4 months now. After deciding a teardrop would be perfect for my wife and I, I have spent hours upon hours reading through build threads and exploring the incredible amount of information on this site. So thank you everyone!

Currently still in the planning stages, but leaning quite a bit towards a generic benroy design stretched to ~5 x 10. However, I also like the weekenders I have seen on here...wife likes the more curved shapes though. so we'll see!

We are approaching this by thinking upon what we would like to have to make our camping experience even better. We currently do tent camping and backpacking. Having a teardrop will enable us to still camp in many of the dispersed places we like to find, but have just a bit more luxury and convenience in the experience.
i.e. bed similar to what we have at home, cooking/storage perks, better weather protection, colder weather camping (for hunting), quicker time getting gear ready to go, etc, etc, etc!!

Excited to begin this journey. Actually checked out a trailer today that I may post in different section to get some opinions on.

Thanks for an awesome site!

peter.
peterblomberg
Teardrop Builder

Re: Hello from Wyoming

Postby pchast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:02 pm

Welcome. :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves