Hello all, new member from Az

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello all, new member from Az

Postby Danielf » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:11 pm

First I'd like to thank Mike for letting me join and you all for the future knowledge you're going to betsow. Please let me explain myself a bit and I'll jump in the forum for some q&a.
My name is Daniel and my wife and 4yr old some live in Az. For those that follow instagram we are arizona_overland and travel all over our state exploring and camping whenever we can. When our son was born we were hit with the news of his handicap. So long story shot the three of us being comfy in a roof top tent, custom sleeping quarter built n the back of our 4Runner or ground tent wasn't gonna work. So for the last 4 years we've been leaving our son behind as we travel. No longer will I allow this. So I'm building my son his own trailer that will be his own private room with creature comforts while mommy and daddy live the overland life in them tent. I have a ton of ideas and plans rolling they my head and I wish it could just come out like a movie but I'm trying to write down every idea I think of as I plan this build. Hopefully I can bounce some of them off you guys in the forums and hopefully share the finished project!

Thanks!
Daniel and Grace
Arizona Overland
2010 Toyota 4Runner (Overland Build)

2013 Lexus ES350 (Wife's ride)

1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 (way to much to list...MY ride)
Danielf
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello all, new member from Az

Postby KennethW » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:56 am

Welcome and ask away. If you tell us what you are planning we will be glad to put in are to cent's.
Most people do it the other way and the parents sleep in the teardrop with the kid sleeping in the car.
KennethW
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Hello all, new member from Az

Postby Danielf » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:57 pm

KennethW wrote:Welcome and ask away. If you tell us what you are planning we will be glad to put in are to cent's.
Most people do it the other way and the parents sleep in the teardrop with the kid sleeping in the car.

Yeah normally but I want my little boy safe, comfy and out of any elements that may come
2010 Toyota 4Runner (Overland Build)

2013 Lexus ES350 (Wife's ride)

1966 Ford Mustang 2+2 (way to much to list...MY ride)
Danielf
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves