hello from the UK

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

hello from the UK

Postby rabtmac » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello,

My name is Rab (short for Robert, well in Glasgow it is) originally from Scotland but been living in exile for the last 33 yrs in the north of England since meeting my wife here in '84 its not so bad but I'm sure I'm developing gills as its a little on the wet side at times.
I found my way here while hunting for information on teardrop campers and found we had a teardrop forum on my side of the Atlantic but for some reason its being closed down?? I'm told due to lack of use???
There seems to be quite a few teardrop campers over here these days, so they are becoming more popular but finding out what others have done or tried to increase there enjoyment seems to be a little hard to find now. so I've been very kindly allowed to join in with this wonderful site on your side of the Atlantic
Thank you.
So far I've found some great ideas for my first trip out as I'm new to campers having just graduated up from a family tent to a pod
Though if truth be told my pod is still in the design stage and work on the build is due to start in a week or so and ill hopefully be able to post some pics for all to see.
Thanks again for allowing me to join in. :thumbsup:
Everything will be alright in the end, if its not then it isn't the end yet.
rabtmac
Teardrop Inspector

Re: hello from the UK

Postby Vedette » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum
Yes, there is a ton of useful information here on the Forum.
This is for the most part a building Forum, with things laid out in such a way that you can discuss specifics to your build.
Good Luck with it. :thumbsup:
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves