Hello from Las Vegas

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Las Vegas

Postby john73738 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:30 am

Hi all,

I have been researching for a while building a teardrop camper. The biggest shortfall for me is the size (I'm 6'5"). So recently I have rekindled my interest in building a TD. I am leaning to the CabinCar style due to the increased size. (7x11) with a 5'10 ceiling height (Have to keep it under 7' total height to be able to garage it).

So getting ready to start the plans on Sketchup, so will post pictures when I am done.

Look forward to picking some brains here for ideas.

Bear
john73738
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Las Vegas

Postby Roly Nelson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi Bear, welcome aboard. You seem to know the drill, just keep asking questions, and surely you will get the info you need. Being a So Calif guy, all I can suggest is a swing on down south and relax down here in So Calif comfort and swing on by and visit.
:) 8) :thumbsup: :applause: Roly, the li'l ol' woody TD buider, enjoying teardropping for 15 years.........and counting.
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Re: Hello from Las Vegas

Postby bc toys » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:50 am

welcome Bear I to am from Vegas we have a little group that go camping and DO cooking together some have TD and some CCT and some just factory trailers but we all have the love for camping and being friends so if you want to go out with us sometime when you get your trailer done or before feel free to come along and have a good time Ill have to find out when the next outing is and get back with you

Bobby
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves