New from Arkansas

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New from Arkansas

Postby dwhampton » Mon May 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello everyone I have been studying this site for a while trying to get my knowledge built up enough to feel comfortable building my own TD. I operate a custom cabinet shop here in Arkansas. Having a multitude of machinery and material at hand sure will make this build much easier. I plan to cut all of the wood parts on my CNC this will effectively minimize waste and reduce error (hopefully). I am in the process of restoring an early model ford bronco that will be my tow rig. I am a member of a few forums in the bronco community and like those forums, I enjoy reading all of the positive feedback from the members here. I hope to set out on the adventure soon and I look forward to communicating with as many members as possible.

Drew Hampton
dwhampton
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New from Arkansas

Postby pchast » Mon May 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Welcome. :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Roly Nelson » Tue May 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Welcome aboard, Drew. Many on this board would like to have the woodworking skills and the tools to accomplish what you are about to do. Good luck, take pics and post em.
8) :thumbsup: Roly, the li'l ol' woody td guy in So Calilf.
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby 2manytoyz » Fri May 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Welcome from a fellow noob
2manytoyz
Teardrop Builder

Postby mary and bob » Sat May 06, 2017 6:09 pm

I too have an early Bronco that needs restoration. Bought it new in '69, new body in '77, never finished it. Own a restored '46 teardrop, '84 Uhaul camper, and a '96 Casita. Good luck with your projects.
mary and bob
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves