Shake down cruise

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Shake down cruise

Postby Ron Brown » Sat May 13, 2017 9:46 am

We just finished our teardrop trailer. After three weeks on the road (Zion National Park, The Grand Canyon, Navajo Lake Sate Park, Mesa Verde, and Taos NM) we have returned to seal around the doors more efficiently and add another coat of spar varnish. We are planning on the Alaskan Highway in July. Are there any rallies/gatherings that far North?Image
Ron Brown
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Shake down cruise

Postby tony.latham » Sat May 13, 2017 10:00 am

Ron Brown wrote:We just finished our teardrop trailer. After three weeks on the road (Zion National Park, The Grand Canyon, Navajo Lake Sate Park, Mesa Verde, and Taos NM) we have returned to seal around the doors more efficiently and add another coat of spar varnish. We are planning on the Alaskan Highway in July. Are there any rallies/gatherings that far North?Image

Off the top of my head, I can think of two:

:shock: :? :R

I think it's super that you've got a new custom built teardrop and are heading north. I used to drive the Alaska Highway back and forth every year when I worked fire up there and kind of have a hankering to do it again for pure fun.

Tony
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Re: Shake down cruise

Postby Esteban » Sat May 13, 2017 11:51 am

The Spring TOW Line newsletter has information about upcoming gatherings in the North West. Congratulations on your shake down.
Steve - SLO, CA
Esteban
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves