Hey there! Just gettin' acquainted...

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hey there! Just gettin' acquainted...

Postby Ubermaus » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Chris Vytlacil. My wife and I currently live in Newport News Virginia. We're currently looking at moving to somewhere in the South West for my health as I am apparently allergic to Virginia. I'm a disabled veteran who has lung damage from exposures so we need to get away from the molds and pollen here. Since it'll be a bit before we move anywhere, I have decided to build a mini-trailer because I have way too much time on my hands and so we can travel to the different places we're thinking of since our budget is tiny. Looking forward to getting advise and suggestions from all of you "road" scholars. :D That's about it and thanks for having me in the TnTT family! Chris Vytlacil (Ubermaus)
Ubermaus
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hey there! Just gettin' acquainted...

Postby daveesl77 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 am

Hello and WELCOME to the group! One of my nieces lives in Newport News. You'll find lots of ideas, opinions and most importantly - help on this group of really great folks. We are in the process of getting ready to move from Florida to probably somewhere in West Virginia. Just took a contract on our house here, but in no rush to find a new one. We love the SW (lived in Colorado for about 10 years) and there are plenty of SW Locals here.

dave
Dave and Regina - Enjoying old age, a LOT!

Build Journal - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62386
daveesl77
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves