New from South Carolina

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New from South Carolina

Postby jamie296 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 am

I'm new to posting but I've been reading on the journals and other stuff regularly. My wife and i are looking for an efficient way to travel without having to pay so much in hotel rates all the time and see alot more of the great outdoors.
I haven't started a build yet because honestly I have no idea what I want to do yet and i have a couple of vintage bikes i am working on.
Money being the secondary reason and so i want to make sure that when I start, i know what I want and will be prepared to go in that direction.
I'm pretty decent at carpentry I feel like. I've done quite a bit of remodeling at my own house and a previous house I lived in. I have done a little of everything.
I like antique looks and so im hoping that I can build something to fit our style. I also build some furniture, most is rustic using left over salvaged materials from places. I enjoy that, it gets my creative juices flowing.
Anyways, i am glad to be here and i will continue to read and follow others for a little bit until I get the idea of what i want. I am also in the process of trying to learn to use sketchup for this project and my furniture projects.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
jamie296
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves