Newbie in Middle TN

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newbie in Middle TN

Postby foxontherun » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Good evening all, new to the forum and currently in the planning stages of wanting to convert a cargo trailer. From all the "lurking" I have done reading thru the forum of various conversions, I think I have narrowed my trailer choices down to Neo and RNR. I like both but Neo has a round roof choice where the RNR factory rep said there's is a flat roof with round sides. Are there any pros to having a flat roof over a round roof? We don't get a great deal of snow here but I am not crazy about the idea of water being able to just sit on the roof if the trailer just happens to be parked level (not likely in my yard since there is a grade). I believe I would prefer the round top but perhaps there are some things I am not aware of I am not considering. I do like the vnose on the RNR better as you don't lose any height like the NEO. The Neo rep said you probably lose about 10" in height as it angles down to the nose.

Any thoughts/advice would be most appreciated. From everything I have reviewed, there are a lot of talented people in this forum and some quite creative.
Thanks,
Harry
foxontherun
Teardrop Master

Re: Newbie in Middle TN

Postby bc toys » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 am

welcome to the form I have done 3 cargo conversions and I love my v nose the big 7x18x7 was nice but the front was flat and drug hard with the wind but I did like it for the size thinking about building my on it will be a 8x28x7.6 v nose well good luck with your build and remember we love pics of your build
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Re: Newbie in Middle TN

Postby foxontherun » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to starting the build. Learning a lot from reading everyone's builds.
foxontherun
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves