Hello from Indiana

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Indiana

Postby Fireman1317 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi there. I recently have got bitten by the Teardrop bug after checking out a few tiny campers at the Indy RV show this past weekend. My family and I already "glamp" with our 40ft 5th wheel, but I'm looking for something a little more low key for weekend trips to state and national parks. Really just for the wife and I. There is something so appealing and refreshing about minimalist camping (I guess that's relative) and being more connected to the outdoors. I appreciate being able to join the forum and look forward to learning a lot more as I start to plan out our build. :D
Fireman1317
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Indiana

Postby tony.latham » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 pm

Fireman1317 wrote:Hi there. I recently have got bitten by the Teardrop bug after checking out a few tiny campers at the Indy RV show this past weekend. My family and I already "glamp" with our 40ft 5th wheel, but I'm looking for something a little more low key for weekend trips to state and national parks. Really just for the wife and I. There is something so appealing and refreshing about minimalist camping (I guess that's relative) and being more connected to the outdoors. I appreciate being able to join the forum and look forward to learning a lot more as I start to plan out our build. :D

I concur.

:thumbsup:

Tony
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby G2tP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:14 am

tony.latham wrote:
Fireman1317 wrote:Hi there. I recently have got bitten by the Teardrop bug after checking out a few tiny campers at the Indy RV show this past weekend. My family and I already "glamp" with our 40ft 5th wheel, but I'm looking for something a little more low key for weekend trips to state and national parks. Really just for the wife and I. There is something so appealing and refreshing about minimalist camping (I guess that's relative) and being more connected to the outdoors. I appreciate being able to join the forum and look forward to learning a lot more as I start to plan out our build. :D

I concur.

Tony
Lol...great comparison photo. Love it!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
G2tP
Teardrop Inspector

Postby la_gitane » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:29 pm

tony.latham wrote:

I concur.

Tony
Sweet.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
la_gitane
Teardrop Inspector

Postby kokomoto » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:59 am

Looking forward to seeing how your upgrade proceeds. You've certainly started in the right place. Don't hesitate to seek advice here. There's plenty to be had :beer:
kokomoto
Teardrop Master

Postby IndyTom » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:41 am

Welcome from a fellow hoosier. What part of the state do you call home? I am just north of Indy in Carmel.

Tom
Never trust a skinny cook

My build thread:http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36226

IndyTom
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves