Hi from "South Detroit" aka Windsor Ontario, Canada

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi from "South Detroit" aka Windsor Ontario, Canada

Postby LarryA » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi all. I'm Larry, from Windsor.

I've recently retired from FCA Chrysler Canada, I spent the last 23 years assembling the Full Sized Dodge Ram Van and the Chrysler Mini-Van in whatever version is available (including the VW Routan) as well as both versions of the Chrysler Pacifica.

I've just started looking into camping again and have decided tenting is out, and I have this 25 year old folding trailer to use as a starting point. It's carried our tents and camping gear all over Ontario, and has been rebuilt a few times after being loaned out to various family members and friends who have brought it back in some sad states without any offers to help repair it.

So now that I've figured out my basic design, it's time to get serious and start getting a solid plan in place, and get ready for the weather to change (because I have no garage to work in). I'm looking forward to learning from the people who've "been there done that" and getting this thing on the road by mid summer.
I may have to grow older, But I never have to grow up!

I know just enough to make things DANGEROUS!
LarryA
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hi from "South Detroit" aka Windsor Ontario, Canada

Postby davidAndshannon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 am

Hello and welcome to the sight.
davidAndshannon
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves