Re-Introduction From An Old Member/Builder

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Re-Introduction From An Old Member/Builder

Postby Danidog » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, just etired last year and decided it was time to start on number two.
I have a Carry On 5x8 utility trailer that I'm leaning heavily toward a foam build although that is uncharted territory for me. I'll be spending the next few weeks perusing the foam section trying to get up to speed before build season starts for me in about a month.

Happy to be back amongst you good folk, hope to have something to contribute in the near future.

Best to all,
Danidog (Danny)
Danidog
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Re-Introduction From An Old Member/Builder

Postby Greg M » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:30 pm

Danidog wrote:Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, just etired last year and decided it was time to start on number two.
I have a Carry On 5x8 utility trailer that I'm leaning heavily toward a foam build although that is uncharted territory for me. I'll be spending the next few weeks perusing the foam section trying to get up to speed before build season starts for me in about a month.

Happy to be back amongst you good folk, hope to have something to contribute in the near future.

Best to all,
Danidog (Danny)
welcome back, Danny!
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
Greg M
*Geek Extraordinaire

Re: Re-Introduction From An Old Member/Builder

Postby pralfred » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:54 pm

Welcome back! I've just returned to the forum myself. Good luck on your build!
"While there is tea, there is hope." --Sir Arthur Pinero
pralfred
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves