Jeff From Arizona

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Jeff From Arizona

Postby JHazard » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello Everybody! I've been reading around the forum for a while and now looking at starting my own project. My wife and I are wanting to build a 5x8 TTT similar in design to what Runaway Campers are doing. Simple, just a trailer to sleep and provide some of the simple necessities, that can be towed with a sedan (sub 1k pounds).

We travel and camp around Arizona a lot, and we are looking forward to doing it more often, and getting up off the ground. I'm very excited to be here!
JHazard
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Jeff From Arizona

Postby lee senn » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Welcome to the forum Jeff and good luck with your build. The Runaway appears to be a good solid tear and I'm sure you will enjoy it. I built a similar style about 3 years ago and can tell you from experience that their prices aren't that much more than you will spend building one. At the same time the fun and sense of pride that comes with building your own is certainly worth the effort it takes. In any case please keep us posted with pics. Lee and Norma
lee senn
Donating Member

Re: Jeff From Arizona

Postby KTM_Guy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:27 pm

Welcome to the forum, I'm building a more traditional teardrop now, and probably don't live to far from you.

Todd
KTM_Guy
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves