Hello from Scotland

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Scotland

Postby Feen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:04 am

Hello people,

About to embark on my first build. Best description is an 8x4 with a rounded front roof. Completely self contained, kitchen, storage etc. all packed and ready to hook up and drive off on a Friday night after work. Here's the catch, it's also gonna sleep 4! Think No Bo 10.5 meets E-pro 12RK.

I'll probably start a build thread elsewhere on the forum.

I'm a carpenter to trade, have dabbled with a small metal work business also and love the outdoors so I feel I'm well suited for the build.

We (wife and two kids, 5 and 3) currently canvas camp using a flat top trailer for storage and again, packed ready to go on a Friday night.

My wife is actually from Ontario so a special hello to anyone up or near the Bruce Peninsula!

Thanks for having me.

James
Feen
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Scotland

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:28 am

Welcome to the madness! Looking forward to seeing your build! Where in Scotland are you? My girlfriend and I fly are flying your direction next Thursday for a 2-1/2 week holiday! :D :D

She has family in Helensburgh, and I have some family in Edinburgh so we'll visiting with them, but mostly touring the Western coast and the Hebridean Isles. Can I place an order for some sunshine? :worship: It seems you've had wonderful weather for a few weeks, and then when our plane land it turns to rain. :shock:

By the way, this was my first camper build :-)

Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Postby Feen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:36 am

I’m about 45mins below Edinburgh.

West coast will be great, weather will be what it will be I’m afraid.

Make sure you take in Glencoe.

James
Feen
Teardrop Inspector

Postby S. Heisley » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 pm

Welcome from across the pond! Being a carpenter, you should have no problems, building a tiny trailer!!!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Billinthedesert » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:29 am

Looking forward to your build, Feen, and then photos of you using it 'round the beautiful Scottish countryside.
Billinthedesert
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves