Hello from BC, Canada

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from BC, Canada

Postby travist » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:00 am

Hello everyone,

I'm on here, because my wife and I are regular campers at the provincial parks, and so far we have been "slumming" it with a 10'x14' canvas tent that is 6.5' tall, with 2 kids. We have a good time, but although the tent only takes me about 20 minutes to put up by myself, the overall set up of the cooking area, the beds inside the tent etc is kind of long, and means we really only want to go camping if we are going for a while, no pick up and go, and definitely no road trips. The kids are becoming kids not toddlers, and so we are thinking we might want to do both of those types of camping on top of our regular week long-ish trips.

So I'm hoping to build a standy tear drop that can accommodate all of us, with the galley kitchen, because I don't really like cooking inside a trailer unless it is cold, and even then it wouldn't both me.

So I'll be looking for advice and insight, and have already benefited a lot from the forum.
travist
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Hello from BC, Canada

Postby Staryder61 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Welcome travist, glad to have you join us..
Stay safe, David

Our CTC
6' X 12' CTC = Texas Sized Tackle Box
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=74704
Staryder61
Silver Donating Member

Re: Hello from BC, Canada

Postby travist » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks! Super helpful community.
travist
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves