Not really a newbie just been gone from this site for awhile

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Not really a newbie just been gone from this site for awhile

Postby Kathy53 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:49 am

Just thought I would say hi.
Kathy53
The 300 Club

Re: Not really a newbie just been gone from this site for aw

Postby Andrew Herrick » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Kathy53 wrote:Just thought I would say hi.

... hi :)
A few of my builds:

ImageImageImageImage

SEE MORE AT: boondockcampers.com
Andrew Herrick
The 300 Club

Postby Woodbutcher » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Where have you been? Not prison I hope. :shock:
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Kathy53 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:53 pm

As a matter of fact yes I was. No just kidding. :FNP I had given up on small vintage trailers for awhile as I kept on wearing those rosy glasses. Bought a 91 18.9 ft Wilderness trailer which surprise was actually in great shape. It never had an ac and the cooling unit was out on the frig. Had a regular 2.6 apt frig put in along with a 6000 btu window ac installed. Both fit in where the old frig was. Figured I could use that until I can afford to buy a Tab. Had planned on selling it this year and buy the Tab. But instead I sold it last October and changed my mind about buying a Tab after ten yrs of wanting one. I bought a 2016 Riverside Retro 150. My first choice was a 2015 155XL as I like the shape better but the seller was about 4.5 hrs away and I wanted to finance thru my credit union. Which will not finance a travel trailer out of state and if it is a private seller they want the buyer and seller to sign the paperwork in their office. So of course that did not work out. But the 150 is more my color choice inside and out and has the same floor plan and is a little bit lighter
Which makes up some what for the shape. It has a permanent bed in back and dinette in
Front, kitchen on the side and wet bath on the other side. Plus a nice amount of storage. The Tab has one large bed/dinette combo and I didn't want to have to mess with that and wanted another bed for any grand kid that goes camping with me. Not bad for a 14.9 ft trailer and has a permanent license plate.
Kathy53
The 300 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves