new-old member

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

new-old member

Postby Brushtrooper » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello everyone from south Texas. I was a member here a long time ago. Somewhere around the 2000 time frame I believe. I built a small camper that we used with our boys camping for about a year then moved to popup camper, then travel trailers and life went on. We are now empty nesters and looking for things to do, I kept thinking about the little camper. After about 15 minutes on google searching I found the site again. I am glad to see it thriving, it was a wealth of knowledge back when I first came aboard, heck I cant even remember my username back then. Very impressive the way the site has grown. Anyways I will be reading and searching for plans. I know we want atleast a king size matress, as the wife and I have gotten older, space is of value now :shock: I can weld and fabricate but my wood working skills are sub par compared to most everyone here.
Brushtrooper
Teardrop Inspector

Re: new-old member

Postby KennethW » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Foamie no wood working required(all most no wood in it. A teardrop with a toilet. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=70181
KennethW
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves