Hello from Louisiana

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Louisiana

Postby EOCharley » Tue May 28, 2019 12:52 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Charley. Several years ago I was bitten by a teardrop bug as I stumbled across this forum. I have since, been desiring to build my own teardrop camper. I'm an avid DIY'er and have built many things from trailers to inground swimming pools, to my 30 foot by 40 foot woodworking shop. I love camping and for the last few years have been doing lots of tent camping, I love the simplicity, but my wife was worried for my safety. So, she made me :D buy a Kodiak Stealth tiny camper. Don't get me wrong, it's nice but has done nothing to ease the desire to build my own. So, with my financial adviser's approval, I'd like to sell the Kodiak and begin the journey of building my own. I have so many questions, and though I know most have been answered somewhere in here, I will begin asking for clarification on the answers I have found in the proper areas of this forum. Thanks for having me!
EOCharley
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Louisiana

Postby KTM_Guy » Tue May 28, 2019 10:57 pm

Welcome, I am in the finishing stages of my teardrop build (I don't know if it will ever be done) and it has been a fun project.

It's funny you said you built an inground pool, I have been telling my wife we should build one. I only want one about 16-20" deep. A friend said to call it a reflecting pond, to avoid all the pool regulations. :thinking:

Todd
KTM_Guy
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves