Hello new friends!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello new friends!

Postby frankiekayak » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:16 pm

Hello all new friends.

I'm a newbie in the sense of Tear Drop experience but not a newb to enjoying the outdoors. I have crossed the threshold of age where tents are no longer "fun"...Except when I go backpacking or an overnight kayak excursion. With my interest in camping more comfortably, and lots of research, I have come to the conclusion that a Teardrop is just what I am looking for.

My two passions in life are kayaking and woodworking. When I realized I can build my own camper for a fraction of the cost of a used (mouse infested) camper, my woodworking spirit leaped into excitement and I haven't stopped thinking about it. Well, it's a year now. A year of dreaming and researching. It's time to make the dream a reality. So I joined this forum enthusiastically and I look forward to growing my knowledge, and friends circle, with the help of all of you.

Cheers my new friends!

-Frank

PS: For those reading with a sense of Déjà vu... yes, I just signed up on another forum as well. The TearJerkers.com
Currently building a 13' camper from an old Coleman popup camper frame.
frankiekayak
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello new friends!

Postby Philip » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:29 am

Welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We love pictures here. Don't be afraid to post them.
Philip
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves