Hello from Philadelphia

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Philadelphia

Postby Belmo » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Is this thing on? :D

Greetings from Philadelphia. I'm about to start on my teardrop adventure: I just finished assembling my trailer kit (Northern Tool 5x8; look for a question in the Trailer forum soon :D), and am excited to get in there and really start messing with stuff. Thanks for a great board, and thanks for letting me in.

In case I owe you a joke, here's one:

Did you hear the one about the constipated mathematician?
He had to work it out with a pencil!

I'm here all week; try the veal. :beer:
Belmo
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Philadelphia

Postby greygoos » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:25 am

Welcome. Good luck with your build.
greygoos
Silver Donating Member

Postby timhill28 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Welcome aboard Belmo! Have fun on your project. Lol on the joke
timhill28
Teardrop Builder

Postby absolutsnwbrdr » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Belmo wrote:Is this thing on? :D

Greetings from Philadelphia. I'm about to start on my teardrop adventure: I just finished assembling my trailer kit (Northern Tool 5x8; look for a question in the Trailer forum soon :D), and am excited to get in there and really start messing with stuff. Thanks for a great board, and thanks for letting me in.

In case I owe you a joke, here's one:

Did you hear the one about the constipated mathematician?
He had to work it out with a pencil!

I'm here all week; try the veal. :beer:

Welcome, from the Gettysburg area! This forum is an amazing resource for building! :thumbsup:

I built our last teardrop (orange and white one linked below) on the NT 5x8 kit.... it makes a nice base! Its actually up for sale right now, but we've also got a little Scotty that we camp in.

Also be sure to check out the TearJerkers, specifically the Liberty Bell Chapter. We have a section in the TearJerkers forum, and also a Facebook group page if you're on there. We've got a gathering in Western PA (Shenango Recreation Area) coming up in the middle of August, and also a gathering at Hickory Run State Park, October 11-13. Even if you aren't finished with you camper, grab a campsite and a tent and join us!
Zach
Coming Soon...
Image Image
absolutsnwbrdr
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves