Newbie from Ontario

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newbie from Ontario

Postby kmack67.km » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:36 am

Hi,

I just joined this forum after lurking for a few months. There is a wealth of information on here and clearly some very helpful and knowledgeable folk. I am about to get started on a 7'x14' cargo trailer conversion, which I expect will be a work in progress for several years. Flooring, bunks and basic 120 VAC wiring are first up. Looking forward to the conversion and picking your brains about your experience.

Best regards,
Kevin
kmack67.km
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Newbie from Ontario

Postby RJ Howell » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:01 pm

I'm fairly new here as well. I have found that if you have a specific question that you see someone has done before, PM them. Everyone I have done this with has been so willing to assist.

As with all life, everyone is doing something.. Not all that you hope will see your post. Don't hesitate to approach anyone here. They know and will respond, as I have learned.

Good site, full of ideas and direction. Enjoy your time here.
RJ Howell
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Newbie from Ontario

Postby retep » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:59 am

Welcome Kevin. I am from Pickering. You will find this forum the best tool for Q & A and ideas. Good luck with you build. I haven't started yet but will shortly. Need to finalize plans and I am away. Being retired gives me time to build so i am hoping for a rather quick build.

All the best, and there are no stupid questions. Only stupid question is the one not asked.

Cheers
Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
retep
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves