Rob Doylestown PA

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Rob Doylestown PA

Postby Wellcraft290 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:05 am

Thank you for allowing me to join.

Currently have most of my research done and about to start building. Going to start on the frame shortly and then build a more square top. Has to fit in teh garage so will be making it as big as possible t fit.

I plan on making the body out of 1x1 steel with 1" foam insulation sandwiched between 1/2" outer wood skin and 1/8" inner wood for looks.

dream world rear galley.
solar, converter, shore power. AC, diesel heater, hot water outside shower, bunk beds, basically a fully functioning camper.

have the design pretty much laid out surely things will change. Just trying to figure out the electrical. Saw a youtube vid of white oak 26. Seems relatively simple. only thing I have to figure out is he hooked the converter to the blue bus and either feeds the 12v or back feeds the batteries to charge. in the vid looks like he hooks positive to the negative terminal? maybe just wrong color wires.
Wellcraft290
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Rob Doylestown PA

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:20 pm

I see you have already started talking with the gang finding new directions. I no one else has said it welcome to the forum. We keep it alive with donations. I am low in cash so i collect cans turn them in for cash and send it to the forum. Other give more. any way welcome aboard.
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves