Hi From NW California

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi From NW California

Postby Nor Cal Mike » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:50 am

Hi, Just got added by the admin. Thank You. I live in northwest California. I have a teardrop that I built about 20 years ago. All of the build photo's I took are were lost years ago thanks to a hard drive crash on one of my old computers. She has seen many trips across the continental divide. The latest being last summer when we went on a month long trip to New Mexico. We also own a 16ft. Casita that gets the majority of our attention. Our little teardrop languished out beside the garage for about 10 years until last May when I pulled her out, greased the bearings cleaned her up and did a quick roll & tip paint job with some white Rustoleum enamel. We took her on her 4th trip over the continental divide when we went up into the mountains of northern New Mexico for a month long trip.

Mike
Nor Cal Mike
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hi From NW California

Postby diver25 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:02 am

Looks cool!
diver25
Teardrop Inspector

Postby S. Heisley » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Welcome! You'll be welcome at gatherings in either one of those tiny trailers. :thumbsup: (Gatherings will happen after the COVID restrictions are lifted.)
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Graniterich » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Where about in nor cal?

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk
Graniterich
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves