Hi all

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi all

Postby mynameismatt » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:16 am

Hi Everyone

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful experience here

I'm Matt from UK. hoping to build this summer but until then I'm reading as much as possible.

thanks again
Matt
mynameismatt
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hi all

Postby tony.latham » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:01 am

I'm Matt from UK.

Hellooo from across the pond. Make sure you start a photo-heavy build log. Scrounging teardrop hardware here is rather simple and I'm always curious* as to how that goes on the other side.

:beer:

Tony

*and also curious as to where you guys camp? So make sure you include those photos when she's done.

tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Re: Hi all

Postby mynameismatt » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:56 am

I found a door/window supplier that won't completely break the bank but i'm still looking for the right trailer.

We don't camp like you guys over here - the weather isn't good (summer is mostly bland and winter is cold)

We just can't afford to rent a holiday home or travel abroad at the moment with our young family and large dog, so I'd rather invest in something that will last a good few years and because I'm a school teacher, I get more holidays than most people meaning it will get used plenty! Hopefully I'm up to the build and my wife gets on board!

Thanks for the welcome :D
Matt
mynameismatt
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves