Howdy!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Howdy!

Postby Chasmanian » Sat May 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Well, I've been trolling this forum for a few months & really appreciate all the content & techniques. I have been "thinking" about what I want to build & finally started building out some of those thoughts. It's going to be off road capable to follow behind my FJ Cruiser and give my wife a nice place to rest at the end of the dusty road. She's not very into "camping"... more like the cabin camper type of gal. She's gone with me a few times, and the last time she really enjoyed the trip! The key was to stay in one area and use that as a base. I'm more the over-landing type and routinely go out and just use a hammock (as long as there are trees). So I'm making a bed on wheels and a nice little kitchen to prepare food. I'm at the stage where I'm building out the cabinets and hope to put up the side walls tomorrow... fingers crossed that I am able to get that far. Anyhooo I figured I'd say "HELLO".
Ciao,
Chas
ARGH!
How can this take so darn long to build?
Chasmanian
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Howdy!

Postby GO_C_DAVE » Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am

Welcome aboard! Good luck with your build. You have plenty of friendly campers to answer your questions, no matter how simple/crazy it may seem to you. Once again, good luck and happier camping :thumbsup:
I can build that !!!!
GO_C_DAVE
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves