Hello from this guy!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from this guy!

Postby HandymanHorsey » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:36 am

heya all, im Handyman Horsey (searchable on Facebook: )) just your unordinary versatile handyman that can travel for work haha : ) I'm 36 and reside in Arkansas and I im working on a 16ft cargo conversion... i have insulated ceilings and roof... floor soon maybe... bed and some shelves up, kitchen side needs work... fixing to run electric and setup for plumbing, I bought a window unit and a INKBIRD programable controller... any thoughts on that? What I'm stuck on and would like opinions on would be how to mount the window unit. 2 ways I thought about was, stationery with a lockable external cover... or install it on drawer glides and have a flat external cover. Of course to me that means I need to build a air tight box so bugs do not enter the trailwr when I pull the unit in for travel... either way I'd like it to be in the center of the vnose so that I can feel the air when in bed : ) tried to add pics but said invalid...
HandymanHorsey
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves