Function over form

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Function over form

Postby philpom » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:36 am

Hi,

I'll go here by philpom. Let me introduce myself.

I am a handy guy, I enjoy creating. Mrs philpom and I enjoy the outdoors, we camp often. We have 2 kinds of trips. We luxury camp with all amenities in our kingdom 8 and we hike in roughing it outright. We enjoy a challenge. We also own a property in the mountains where we built a small second home. Point is we love the outdoors.

We spend most of our time near Dallas/Ft worth. We enjoy cooking in all forms including sous vide, smoking, grilling and more. We have 4 children and 3 grandchildren, we are blessed. (4 boys total so far :) )

I have been a mod for a popular cooking forum for 8 years and hope to bring the same demeanor to tnttt. Shameless plug http://www.kamadoguru.com .

We started our tiny camper build a few weeks ago. I found this site along the way. The information has been great. I have an appreciation for function over form but I appreciate form. Our camper design is a little blah but I hope it turns out "fabulous". We want it to look great rolling down the road.

You have a pretty good background on me now, I would appreciate a little info on you if you reply here. I'll start a build journal shortly.

Good day!
philpom
Teardrop Master

Re: Function over form

Postby RJ Howell » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:16 pm

Not reading any of the offered, what I will say to the "function over form" is basic. If it's your Forever Camper, function is everything! :thumbsup:

The rest of the world will catch up in time! :beer:
RJ Howell
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves