Looking to trade my TrailsWest Campster for a standy tear

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Looking to trade my TrailsWest Campster for a standy tear

Postby SeasideJess » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Hi all, I am the proud owner of a 1970 TrailsWest Campster. It's a fiberglass rear-door tiny trailer that weighs 900 pounds dry. It has a pop top in the galley, so even the tallest person can stand in it, a propane stove, sink, icebox with drain (not a fridge) and a very comfortable large and spacious bed that converts to a dinette. Theres a fresh water tank and a marine battery in the storage dinette seats, and the galley has drawers, cabinets, and a little closet. It also has hookups. I tow it with my minivan.

I'm here on tntt looking to trade my Campster for a standy tear with a nice rear exterior kitchen and a bed, cabinets, and a cassette toilet inside. One key feature in looking for is the ability to slide a big long pop-up canopy into the tear (under the bed) through a lower galley cabinet.

I'm also interested in possibly buying a standy tear and selling my trailer. I live in Santa Cruz, CA. Hit me up. :D
-Jess
SeasideJess
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves