Getting pumped about building a teardrop!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Getting pumped about building a teardrop!

Postby waterguy1111 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:03 am

:D Is it unusual to wake up in the middle of the night thinking about my teardrop build? I am new to the forum but really psyched about my build! I live in Southwest Lower Michigan and there are tons of resources for supplies that I am thankful for. Lot's of RV places to choose for materials as well. All started with my wife saying she would like to build a teardrop (last year) and am now pulling the trigger on it. (She has given me Library books and purchased a couple of books to "remind" me what she wants for us.) Thankful for all the resources here as tnttt. I'ts great that so many people post pics. Some of the pics on the Forum are very cool! A ton of talented people out there!

Anyway, I find there is a whole ton of helpful stuff on this Forum!

Ken
waterguy1111
Gold Donating Member

Re: Getting pumped about building a teardrop!

Postby YannG » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:30 pm

Welcome. It is a good thing that you have full support of your wife in this project. You may spend a lot of hours outside working ;) Wishing you the best for your build. There are some nice TDs and great skills in this forum.
YannG
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Getting pumped about building a teardrop!

Postby Wolfgang92025 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Ken,

Welcome to the fun.

I'm in the process of building a Foamie (http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72980) and yes I pretty much spend every night thinking about next steps and things that I still need to figure out.
Wolfgang

Wolfgang92025
Lifetime member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves