Newb in San Clemente

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newb in San Clemente

Postby SNAGn92672 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi everyone we appreciate your having us and I say us, because we're beginning the process of building a TD as a family project that will hopefully be something built well enough our kids (Now 9 & 11) to hopefully to continue to use for many years. We currently have a 26' Jayco travel trailer and spend numerous weekends in it every years between the Sierra Nevada's to the So. California Deserts around Ocotillo Wells.

We take the kids tent camping at least twice a year and the wife and I are realizing we only have a few more trip s on the cot in us :frightened: I know that we'll always camp remotely and we'll need to pick our shots with camping in the tent in the future but, we want to make sure that we're comfortable enough to keep getting out there as often as possible.

We have been lurking on the site for over a year and are extremely appreciative of all the information you all have collected and shared here.

Thanks for having us!
SNAGn92672
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves