Hi from California!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi from California!

Postby Captain TLeela » Sat May 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi! Im living in a fifth wheel with 2 kids and spouse in South Bay area of San Fransisco. I have a teardrop trailer we bought when leaving Colorado for reasons to do with being completely clueless, and has mainly been just sitting in a storage lot, costing us $50 a month, as the outer layer of siding basically fell off on our way out here and rain damage made it ineligible to even keep in a parking space at RV parks. I'm planning to fix it up, using PMF, and hopefully reselling it, mainly as I really have no use for it now, but would love, if nothing else, to try it out, learning things along the way, and eventually build or refurbish something to replace our fifth wheel. Well, someday. I honestly have no desire to return to a house or apartment, but a place to actually work on something like this would be helpful. Meanwhile, for the teardrop repair I'll be relying on out of the way places to park it to work on it...Maybe a camping trip somewhere with it where i can plug on a sander...ok haven't quite thought that through yet...anyway I'm sure Ill have plenty of questions. :thumbsup:
Captain TLeela
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves