Hello from Croatia

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Croatia

Postby Tetrijeb » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:15 am

Hello from Croatia :)

i am interested in building teardrop camper from metal, galvanized metal or sainless steel withot using plywood for constuction and skin support.

I use tent for camping with my girlfrend but in my country tent camping season is too short so i would to camp also when is weather is bad.

One important news in our life is our baby which is now two months old and we definitly need better vehicle for camping because of it ;) New RV's, cars, vans is too expensive and only logical solution is trailer.

So i am glad that i meet you here.
Tetrijeb
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Croatia

Postby mountainminded » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:01 pm

Welcome to the group! There is lots of expertise here and many different ideas on construction. Congratulations on your new family member and best of luck with your trailer build. Those of us who have made our own teardrops have found it a very satisfying and rewarding project.
Cheers,
-Rob

Rob Walker, Trailers4Two Bend Oregon
mountainminded
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Hello from Croatia

Postby Woodbutcher » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:48 pm

Welcome, you are in the right place. There is everything you need to know here to build a fine trailer. Good luck and enjoy the building process, it's a big part of the fun.
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves