Newbie from Canada

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newbie from Canada

Postby landermint » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:35 pm

Hey all, brand new to the whole travel trailer thing. after a lot of searching I purchased a used travel trailer last fall that was small enough to be towed by my little car. I plan to use it when it gets a bit warmer to explore the states. I'm a contract worker so I get a lot of time off and I want to really dive into the lifestyle

Its a pretty old trailer but it's in okay shape, I believe its from 2005. For anyone interested its' a Weiscraft Roughneck. From what I understand they took the top section of one of their fiberglass eggshell trailers, stuck it on a piece of plywood on top of a trailer frame and basically called it a day.

This winter I re-did the wiring, put together an entrance tent vestibule thing, and I'm currently fixing a leak that randomly sprung up after a snowstorm. I'm hoping you friendly folks can help me avoid some beginner stumbling blocks as I get things set up

landermint
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Newbie from Canada

Postby QueticoBill » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:58 am

Welcome from just over the border. Interesting you're looking forward to exploring States and I look forward to travel in Canada.
QB
A tear with no name: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67624
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves