New Chalet A Frame Owner, gearhead

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New Chalet A Frame Owner, gearhead

Postby ADDvanced » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:07 pm

Hey guys/gals, first post!

I joined here to learn and share ideas, and see other people's modifications and fixes to their trailers. I've never owned a camper trailer before, but I purchased a 2006 Chalet Arrowhead last summer to use as a guest house on my off grid land in the mountains, where I am using a converted skoolie as a temporary cabin, and I already built a solar powered workshop.

I also have a lot of cars and boats and snowmobiles, and I want to state that I have a youtube channel where I share fix it videos for all of my stuff. I rebuild boats, cars, built my workshop, did videos on all of them, but it is not my full time job, and I make barely any money doing it, it's mainly just for fun. I do not try to sell anyone anything, I just share knowledge. I tried posting on iRV2 forums, and the admin freaked out on me about this, and said that I cannot post any videos and basically banned me, which I thought was weird as hell because I've been able to post my how to videos on skoolie.net, another iRV2 forum, without issue.

Anyway, I have two videos on my A-frame so far, and I'm not sure if I can share them here, so I will await approval so I am not banned. Thanks in advance!
ADDvanced
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New Chalet A Frame Owner, gearhead

Postby rjgimp » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:25 am

Welcome! I'm no admin but everything is pretty casual around here. I say go ahead and pick a topic, create a thread and share away! This whole thing is built around people sharing their individual knowledge. There are no "expert" badges here. LOL!
-Rob

I hope to make it to a Procrastinators Anonymous meeting someday...
just as soon as the steering committee gets around to scheduling one!
rjgimp
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves