Scooter Trash.
The best kind of people.
Thanks for the pics.

McDave
McDave
Donating Member

Re: 7x16 Conversion from Georgia

Postby Fishman Keith » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:16 pm

That's sweet looking! I was just given a 16' motorcycle trailer and I can't wait to start my conversion. I'll be keeping an eye on you and your project! :thumbsup:
Fishman Keith
Teardrop Inspector

Postby m.colley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:04 am

Fishman Keith wrote:That's sweet looking! I was just given a 16' motorcycle trailer and I can't wait to start my conversion. I'll be keeping an eye on you and your project! :thumbsup:

Thanks Keith. Now that the trailer is almost done and hunting season is right around the corner my only problem will be deciding on camping vs hunting vs riding the motorcycle. Be sure to post plenty of pictures as you build and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We like pictures. :thumbsup:

Martin
m.colley
The 300 Club

Postby lrrowe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:03 am

m.colley wrote:
Fishman Keith wrote:That's sweet looking! I was just given a 16' motorcycle trailer and I can't wait to start my conversion. I'll be keeping an eye on you and your project! :thumbsup:

Thanks Keith. Now that the trailer is almost done and hunting season is right around the corner my only problem will be deciding on camping vs hunting vs riding the motorcycle. Be sure to post plenty of pictures as you build and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We like pictures. :thumbsup:

Martin

I have the same problem if you substitue fishing for motorcycle.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby flboy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 am

m.colley wrote:Thanks Keith. Now that the trailer is almost done and hunting season is right around the corner my only problem will be deciding on camping vs hunting vs riding the motorcycle. Be sure to post plenty of pictures as you build and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We like pictures.

Martin

Why do you have to make a choice... go camping and hunting.... then in the early afternoon while you are not out hunting... take a ride. Just sayin

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Don (Flboy)

YouTube Video of Finished 6x12 Trailer:
https://youtu.be/6_-8cVdWUIA
YouTube Video of 7*18 with 2ft V-nose Trailer:
https://youtu.be/MUcMM86LA2g
flboy
Gold Donating Member

Postby lrrowe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 am

:cry: :lol: :FNP
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby m.colley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 pm

flboy wrote:
m.colley wrote:Thanks Keith. Now that the trailer is almost done and hunting season is right around the corner my only problem will be deciding on camping vs hunting vs riding the motorcycle. Be sure to post plenty of pictures as you build and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We like pictures.

Martin

Why do you have to make a choice... go camping and hunting.... then in the early afternoon while you are not out hunting... take a ride. Just sayin

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Hey Don, now thats a good, nah a great idea, specially once the weather cools off a little bit more.. It just means I'd have to load the bike and the ATV, shouldn't be a problem :thumbsup:
m.colley
The 300 Club

Postby m.colley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:07 pm

lrrowe wrote:
m.colley wrote:

Martin

Bob,
I left out the fishing part, specially if I go back to the N. GA mtns area. I can ride the bike, fish, camp, canoe or kayak, ride the ATV and hunt all in one area. One of my favorite places up there is in the Chattahoochee National Forest. It has some of the best trout and small mouth bass fishing around, several ATV trails, its a WMA and some of the best motorcycle riding in the state.

Martin
m.colley
The 300 Club

Postby lrrowe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Martin, you have got to consider yourself very fortunate!
Bob

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby McDave » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:49 am

m.colley wrote:
lrrowe wrote:
m.colley wrote:

Martin

Bob,
I left out the fishing part, specially if I go back to the N. GA mtns area. I can ride the bike, fish, camp, canoe or kayak, ride the ATV and hunt all in one area. One of my favorite places up there is in the Chattahoochee National Forest. It has some of the best trout and small mouth bass fishing around, several ATV trails, its a WMA and some of the best motorcycle riding in the state.

Martin

It's great to be 29, again!
You know what I mean.

McDave
McDave
Donating Member

Postby McDave » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Hey Martin,
You OK? Give us a thumbs up if all is well. PM me if you need something.

McDave
McDave
Donating Member

Postby Tommy B » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Yes What Mcdave said Martin. Ocala first weekend in December looks like. Hope your out camping and riding and not laid up all broken or something!
Hello Mcdave! :beer:
Tommy B
500 Club

Postby m.colley » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:40 pm

McDave wrote:Hey Martin,
You OK? Give us a thumbs up if all is well. PM me if you need something.

McDave

Thanks for asking Dave. Yup I'm doing good. Been kinda crazy at work with inventory and trying to get people's vacation time in before the end of the year. I've been hunting every weekend except one since the season opened, trying to get some meat in the freezer. I'm on call this week so I'll be getting the trailer ready for its first trip out this next week. I'm taking the CTC to the hunting lease Monday if all goes right so that I can hunt Wednesday-Sunday without having to come home. I spent part of this past weekend cleaning and clearing a spot at the lease, loading firewood etc. I even got the well pump re-wired so that I can plug it in to my generator if I need extra water. My hunting buddy and I built a flushing outhouse the weekend before so that anyone up there has toilet facilities.. Total cost of the outhouse, $6.00 for screws and a wax ring seal, everything else was recycled or salvaged.
One member donated a old 10x10 wooden storage building to the club and if all goes well we'll have it converted into a hanging/processing cooler before the end of the year. Yup, we've been busy the last couple of weekends.

Martin
m.colley
The 300 Club

Postby m.colley » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Tommy B wrote:Yes What Mcdave said Martin. Ocala first weekend in December looks like. Hope your out camping and riding and not laid up all broken or something!
Hello Mcdave! :beer:

Thanks Tommy. As of now I'm gonna have to wait to make the trip down until after the first of the year. Every week between now and the first of the year has been filled on the calendar with other people wanting time off. As management, I'll end up having to carry 3 days over until next year. It sucks but it is what it is.
As I told McDave, I'll have the CTC up at the hunting land the first part of this coming week. It'll give me a chance to see how it works out and what I want or need to change. The foldup bedframe pieces are cut and laying on my workshop table, just waiting to be assembled and installed.

Martin
m.colley
The 300 Club

Postby McDave » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Excellent! That all sounds good. Just hadn't heard from ya in a while, so thought I'd check ya. Thanks for getting back to us.

McDave
McDave
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions