New Wells Cargo ordered from the factory

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Postby nickelmania » Sat May 01, 2010 9:46 am

SmilinJack wrote:Maybe a window? Insulation? RV style door latch?

SmilinJack...Special thank you to you for encouraging me to ad the insulation before the Wells Cargo Factory placed the plywood on the walls.
I probably would not have moved forward with this option if it had not been for you and 8Ball.
nickelmania
Teardrop Builder

Postby Curtis in Texas » Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 am

nickelmania wrote:Curtis, I live in Plano just north of Dallas. Our business is in Carrollton. Just google the name and you will find us. Been around along time. Your more than welcome to check out the trailer when it arrives from the Wells Cargo factory in Waco, TX. I may also want to hire you (If you have time) to make adjustments to my trailer.

Cool your only about 75- 80 miles East of me.
I'm sure I can help fine tune it.
Curtis in Texas
Teardrop Advisor

Postby nickelmania » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 pm

It took a very long time for the Wells Cargo factory to build my trailer but its finally at the dealer. Go pick it up tomorrow. Now I just need to figure out how to upload photos. I have been given instructions on the photos but it didnt work for me. I will try again after I pick up the trailer.

Also, I have full coverage commercial insurance including theft. 6 months is $115.00 through State Farm. I valued the trailer at 10K 1K deduct.
nickelmania
Teardrop Builder

Postby nickelmania » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 pm

I must really be slow. I often upload photos to my business forum. I simply havent been able to figure out how to upload on this forum. Any easy way to upload to this forum from my computer? When I browse and find the photos, I get the message that says my pics are too large. I dont see any options to make the pics smaller so they will upload. I am trying to avoid signing up on photo bucket and the others if possible.

Thank you for your help!
nickelmania
Teardrop Builder

Postby nickelmania » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

One more thing...The trailer came out really nice. All went very well except it took too long to build. About 8 weeks. and the Wells Cargo rep never sent photos of the trailer being built as he said he would. Other than that, I really like the trailer. I cant complain.
nickelmania
Teardrop Builder

Postby Nathan N » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:28 am

nickelmania wrote:I must really be slow. I often upload photos to my business forum. I simply havent been able to figure out how to upload on this forum. Any easy way to upload to this forum from my computer? When I browse and find the photos, I get the message that says my pics are too large. I dont see any options to make the pics smaller so they will upload. I am trying to avoid signing up on photo bucket and the others if possible.

Thank you for your help!

Follow these directions for resizing your photos to a size the forum will accept:
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=33514

Photo help here:
http://www.mikenchell.com/pichelp.html

:thumbsup:
Nathan N
Lifetime member

Postby nickelmania » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 am

Thanks Nathan. I didnt get the "tiny Pic" program to work yet. Will work on it later. I can easily forward the photos to someone a lot smarter than me, from my iphone, if they know how to up load for me. Not being lazy. Just the ADD kicking in LOL! :? :?
nickelmania
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions