Pic of an interior rear wall AC/window on a cargo trailer

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Pic of an interior rear wall AC/window on a cargo trailer

Postby Thunderknight » Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 am

A year or so ago I remember seeing a picture (here or web, can't recall)of a cargo trailer that had been converted to a TTT and the owner had built a framed wall inside of the rear doors. This wall had a window, an AC and (I think) a screen door in it. Basically it added the window and AC without having to mod the outside of the trailer. He/she just opened the rear door and had the AC and window there.

I can't find that picture now...anyone else see it?

Thanks
Thunderknight
Teardrop Builder

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:22 am

No photo Thunderknight.
Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Postby Thunderknight » Mon May 26, 2008 9:16 am

Nitroxjunkie71 wrote:No photo Thunderknight.

??
Thunderknight
Teardrop Builder

Postby Nitroxjunkie71 » Mon May 26, 2008 9:27 am

I just read you post again and realized I mis understood the question. I thought you were posting a photo and replied that it was not there. Now I see that you were looking for one.

My Bad! :oops:

Jeff "Great lakes diver"
Jeff
Image Image Image
The Deepest spot in Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes is 1,333 feet or about 222 fathoms. This profound depth could easily contain the entire 1,250' Empire State Building, even with a 50-foot-tall King Kong perched atop.
Nitroxjunkie71
cargotrlrman

Location: Originally from Battle Creek Michigan, I now reside in Greenfield Indiana

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions