I have taken the plunge!

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

I have taken the plunge!

Postby sactoller » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks to this site, located by accident, I just ordered a 7-14 vnose Haulmark.

The questions will be coming in the next few weeks. :twisted:

Thanks,
Jason
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you." – Samuel Adams

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"
sactoller
Teardrop Inspector

Postby AWK » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 pm

:shock: You caught the fever!
AWK
Teardrop Builder

Postby d30gaijin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Jason,

Welcome!

:P

Keep us posted on your progress. I think everyone here will be interested because there aren't that many of we CT conversion nuts on this site and we need new converts to share ideas with.

Don
d30gaijin
Titanium Donating Member

Postby sactoller » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

I will post photos as it progresses. It should be ready from the manuf. in about 5 weeks. That will give me about 4 weeks to get it 'livable' before deer season.

Thanks,
Jason
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you." – Samuel Adams

sactoller
Teardrop Inspector

Postby HuntinNut » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 am

Welcome Jason. Im new here myself and just got started on my CT conversion and am havibg a ball with it. Im from Weatherford and living in Mo now. PM comming your way...Chris
HuntinNut
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sactoller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 am

Yep, just compiling my shopping list for when the trailer arrives, then the real work begins. :applause:

sactoller
Teardrop Inspector

Postby hunter535 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome Jason. :)

I can also thank all the people here at this forum for giving me the idea of a CT conversion.
Good luck with your build and above all, Have fun! :thumbsup:
hunter535
Teardrop Master

Postby mx842 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 am

What are your plans, I mean what are you going to stuff into it? Remember, e-bay can be your friend. You can find just about anything there you may need especially if you have time to look for it or wait for it to pop up. that has been part of the fun thinking of stuff you need then looking for it and then masterfully plopping the bid down at the right moment to claim your prize. Keep us posted and if you have any questions just yell.
mx842
Teardrop Advisor

Postby sactoller » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Ok, first question. I am planning on using this trailer for my hunting lease and for some travel. I would like to put 8 total 110v outlets in, 6 inside, 2 outside, plus the 12v outlets/wiring for lights etc.

What inverter/converter do most of you run?

Thanks,
Jason

sactoller
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions