6x12 DooLittle CT Conversion

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

6x12 DooLittle CT Conversion

Postby Cephus » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 am

I have finally started my project. :D I have been watching all the projects on here closely and like a lot of what I see. I have even changed my initial course from an office/camper/cargo trailer to a full out camper with cargo abilities. I had wanted to buy a TT but reading about the costs and challenges that others have had to deal with I think I will just have to make this the "real deal".

Here is the new project

Looks nice but not looking forward to replacing the rusty screws. Why do they cheap out and not use stainless steel to avoid the bi-metal reaction? :thumbdown:

Came with a spare. Never been used!

Walls insulated and 120v lines run. Still need to run 12v lines though. Also need to install skylight (actually a pop-up sunroof from a car) and 12x12 electric fan before I can insulate roof. Side windows will have to be done later when I get the money to buy them.

Got distracted making the cabinet for my wife. You can never have too much kitchen storage especially with a few kiddos running around. I made the table as well, a few years back.
Cephus
Teardrop Inspector

Postby GPW » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:12 am

C , NICE trailer and a perfect size... we know you'll enjoy it for a long time ... :thumbsup:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions