Ordered a 7 x 16 Homesteader Need ideas for bathroom

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Ordered a 7 x 16 Homesteader Need ideas for bathroom

Postby jameswill4 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Hey everybody I am new here and am looking for ideas and how tos on building a bathroom in a 7 x 16 trailer that I ordered. I am new at this so as much detailed pics and descriptions would be great. I have searched on here and looked at alot of good ideas. We will be using this trailer for motocross and just need a bathroom with a sink. Sleeping on air matress and possibly adding tv for the little ones Thanks guys
jameswill4
Teardrop Inspector

Postby pete42 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 am

Welcome you will find the group here very helpful I'm sure others will point you to builds that have bathrooms with showers and sinks.
I like the outside shower installed as well.
again welcome and please post pictures.
pete
pete42
Super Lifetime Member

Postby jwhite » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 am

I used tile in my shower area but if I were to do it again I would buy a RV shower pan = you can find them on Ebay.
I like the look of tile but the trailer has to be level for it to drain properly,I found this out after I had built the shower and went on my 1st trip.
With the rv pan you won't have that problem.
I bought a small hot water heater off ebay I think I won it for 40.00 but I think they sell for 60-80.00 it works great but you have to also buy a water flow tap to control the water flow rate so that the slower the water goes in the hotter the water will come out,it also has a different type plug that you will need to cut off and put a standard plug on to it.
jwhite
The 300 Club

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions