LOTS OF NEW PICS

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

LOTS OF NEW PICS

Postby FatBoy BBQ » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Hey all, My conversion is "almost done." or as done as these things ever are. The link in my signature goes to my build journal with fresh pics. comments/questions/gripes/concerns??? please please please.
Build Journal- http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=48158

"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."
FatBoy BBQ
Teardrop Inspector

Re: LOTS OF NEW PICS

Postby bc toys » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 am

Where did you get the e-track holders for 2x4s was thinking about using your ideals for my bed and couch. Liking your trailer keep up good work.
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby FatBoy BBQ » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 pm

bc toys wrote:Where did you get the e-track holders for 2x4s was thinking about using your ideals for my bed and couch. Liking your trailer keep up good work.

thanks a lot. I got all of the E-Track and the accompanying hardware from etrailer.com and they were over the top FANTASTIC. (insert the standard..no i dont work for them) I got free shipping for having a total over x-amount$. they responded immediately ON A SATURDAY! saying they had processed the order and upgraded my shipping free of charge. they kept me abreast of all stages of processing and shipping, and the projected delivery date was a tuesday....I got home on Monday to find my new goodies right there on the porch.

E-track was available locally from a local rural king but this was cheaper and since shipping was free i got:
3-5' sections
3-2' sections
12- 2x4 holders
4- "D" rings
total was around $160 i think.

I also ordered a side clearance light for my trailer lights from them and got it super fast as well. (it came long before some things i had already ordered from amazon days earlier)
Build Journal- http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=48158

"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."
FatBoy BBQ
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Pyrofish » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 am

I love the e-track in my hauler. I bought WAY too much though and will need to get rid of about 40' of it.

Just a word of advice on the e-track accessories, you can get really good deals on them on eBay, however, they are seconds. I bought the high capacity D-rings for my Rhino which was overkill, but that's how I build 8) When I got them, I realized the D-ring had been welded in with the flat part on the wrong side. The flat part of the D of the ring, should be in the connector. Mine wasn't, and there's no way to fix it. That wasn't mentioned on the eBay ad... BUT, they were overkill in the first place, and I got them for half price, so I'm still happy :)

I did buy little e-track ends for mine too. They're soft plastic/rubber things that screw down on the ends to save stubbed toes :thumbsup:
Pyrofish
Teardrop Master

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions