Trailer Cost

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Trailer Cost

Postby defjr333 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 pm

With 75% of all parts needed now in my possession, it is time to seriously narrow down the make and model I will be building out. I have seen quite the range of trailers out there and notice the wide ranging costs. Would love to see info from some of you all. Please feel free to leave some basic info for those of us nearing that BIG decision moment to ponder over. Such as Manufacturer Name, Model #, Width/ Length/ Height, Place of purchase, Price, and Date of purchase. Thank you ALL!!!
defjr333
Teardrop Builder

Re: Trailer Cost

Postby m.colley » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Mine is a 7x16 tandem axle Cynergy Advanced model, here's a link to is standard features http://www.cynergycargo.com/our-product.html.
My upgrades were: added 6" in height, extended triple hitch with spare tire mount, spare tire w/matching tire & rim,30x15 window installed, upgraded to 16" roof rafters, added ramp door, upgraded side door to 36" RV style door, wired & braced for roof top AC.
Out the door I paid in the $4500.00 range,delivered. Bought it through a local dealer because they were within $150.00 of those "factory direct" prices and I'd have spent more than that on lost work and gas to go pick it up. I'm only four hours from most every one of the factories in south GA.

Martin
m.colley
The 300 Club

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions