7x16 Arizona toy hauler

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Re: 7x16 Arizona toy hauler

Postby faust_21 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 pm

McDave wrote:Congratulations!
That makes for a real busy Holiday Season. I'll bet you guys are exhausted. Those little stinkers require a lot of attention at the beginning. Just a constant cycle of feeding, wiping, spitting and drooling, wiping, pooping, wiping, and sleeping, and more wiping. Just like the Golden Years..... something to look forward to, just sayin'... But seriously, your gonna have to be very careful for the first year or so. You will be changing a LOT of dyedees, and with the birthday this close to Christmas you could get overwhelmed and confused and gift wrap the baby and accidently send somebody the worst gift ever! Sure, you'll laugh about it later, but your Father in Law will never look at you the same way again.

:o
Hey, remember how H O T it was in Arizona this summer? Well, take a look at these numbers. You'll feel a lot better about the whole thing.

McDave

Oh I lived that life for too long and am thoroughly enjoying th 70 degree weather here right now. Getting the hang of this dad thing and newborns are great, but I can't wait to get the family out in the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
faust_21
Teardrop Builder

Postby faust_21 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:11 pm

I actually managed to get some work done on the trailer with a 3 week old at home over the weekend. This looks nothing like the 3 million versions I drew up in cad, but I really like how it's coming out. I think I have decided to put the Tritons 5l water heater on one of the shower walls to keep my plumbing easy and less setup, but cant decide which one As the left wall keeps it out of site, but then it'll be close to the electric which will be in that cabinet.
How far is everyone trying to keep there water from there electric?
ImageImageImageImageImage

faust_21
Teardrop Builder

Postby faust_21 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:52 am

Found this today and am thinking it's a good alternative to the portable waste tank I had planned to buy and use with a traditional slinky. I have an extra 15 gallon drum I can run a hose to for the gray on the rare occasion I can't dump on the ground.

http://www.campingworld.com/search/?keyword=Sewer+cap

faust_21
Teardrop Builder

Postby faust_21 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:28 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Got the rv type plumbing installed today and were shower ready! So happy to have this done. Really turning into a useable space.

faust_21
Teardrop Builder

Postby McDave » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:16 am

Alright, you got her on the run now. Not much left but to dress her up a little. Nice job. You have knocked that out pretty quickly, all things considered. How's that new baby doing? Good I hope. Way to go on the plumbing, looks good.

McDave
McDave
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions