Just Ordered My New Cargo Trailer

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Just Ordered My New Cargo Trailer

Postby Revdano » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:59 pm

After being on this forum for a couple years I ordered a new cargo trailer yesterday from R & R Trailers in Three Rivers, Michigan. Since it is just my wife and I (all the children are raised) I just ordered the 7X12 VDCP Deluxe Platinum all Aluminum Cargo Trailer. I also ordered the following: Ramp Door, RV Side Door with Window & Screen Door, 2 - 22 X30 Windows (One on each side above axle), Fantastic Fan, Pair of Stabilizer Jacks on back of trailer, Extended Tongue, Aluminum Weld on Step, Awning, Insulation Package in walls and ceiling (1 in foam), Aluminum Wheels plus spare tire. My pickup is a 2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, Black with Silver trim. I also have a Black Leer cap so I ordered a Black & Silver aluminum trailer to match. The built is the third week of February. I live in Pennsylvania which is 7 hours from the R & R factory in Michigan, but was impressed with their quality when I visited the factory in November. Looking forward to adding my touches and enjoying my new camping trailer this spring.
Last edited by Revdano on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revdano
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Just Ordered My New Cargo Trailer

Postby dmrogers » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm

I was just on their site looking at some of their trailers. They look really nice. We are hoping to get an aluminum trailer for a conversion.
Do you have an approximate weight of your trailer? We want to keep the weight down.

Keep us informed with your build.
dmrogers
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Revdano » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:25 pm

dmrodgers - 1680 pounds before options
Revdano
Teardrop Inspector

Postby McDave » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Woo Hoo! That's gonna be a sharp looking rig going down the road. That's called gettin' there in style. Sounds like you have done your homework. Congratulations, please post some pics. when she arrives.
Good Luck and Happy Camping.

McDave
McDave
Donating Member

Postby sodatrain » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
--
My 7x7x14 Tandem Axel build thread: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=69731
sodatrain
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Dano-Mich » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Awesome! You'll like your new R&R trailer and it will look great behind your truck. Too bad mine doesn't match my truck, but we'll still look good travelling down the road together! Can't wait to pick it up for you and deliver it. Good job Dad!
Dano-Mich
Teardrop Builder

Postby MrBo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Revdano wrote:After being on this forum for a couple years I ordered a new cargo trailer yesterday from R & R Trailers in Three Rivers, Michigan. Since it is just my wife and I (all the children are raised) I just ordered the 7X12 VDCP Deluxe Platinum all Aluminum Cargo Trailer. I also ordered the following: Ramp Door, RV Side Door with Window & Screen Door, 2 - 22 X30 Windows (One on each side above axle), Fantastic Fan, Pair of Stabilizer Jacks on back of trailer, Extended Tongue, Aluminum Weld on Step, Awning, Insulation Package in walls and ceiling (1 in foam), Aluminum Wheels plus spare tire. My pickup is a 2015 Ram Laramie Crew Cab, Black with Silver trim. I also have a Black Leer cap so I ordered a Black & Silver aluminum trailer to match. The built is the third week of February. I live in Pennsylvania which is 7 hours from the R & R factory in Michigan, but was impressed with their quality when I visited the factory in November. Looking forward to adding my touches and enjoying my new camping trailer this spring.
Congratulations!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Mr Bo
MrBo
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions