Route 66 Run Fun with PICTURES

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Postby Gage » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm

canned o minimum wrote:I had to google map it...Are you goin to this one Gage ? I had to replace my windshield and my TearJerker sticker went with the OLD windshield so I need another one.
My plans are to MAKE this camp out...jus gotta git my stuff regrouped and repack the trailer.
Is there anything I NEED to do to reserve me a spot ?

Yep, we'll be there Thursday. And no you don't have to reserve a spot. Just tell them your with the Arizona Round Up group, go find a site (50 sites are blocked for us), then go back and tell them what site your in. I need to locate the stickers. I'll let you know via PM. And I'm right off of 138 on the East side of Palmdale. Now where did I put those stickers? :thinking:
Last edited by Gage on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby canned o minimum » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanx Gage. I'm reaqlly explorin this "puter" stuff. Looked up the weather fer Parker on 04 Dec...cool but dry...

Need a little help with what to cook fer this trip. was thinkin bout takin my BBQ and grillin sum salmon and burgers this time.

I'm such a "canned" foods guy when it comes to campin..simple and EASY ! gotta really git a D/O and learn to REALLY cook !

Already excited fer this trip after missin out on Calico & Route 66...
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby 80turbota » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Again another totally awsome thread.
I spent almost 6 years in the Victorville area. I had also been down there on vacation. I can't tell you all how many times I have been out to Calico. A real good drive runs between Victorville and Barstow. At least I always liked it.
Love all the pics. Looks like you guys had a great trip.
80turbota
Teardrop Builder

Postby alffink » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 am

Turbota

It was a great trip

There is nothing in the loop yet, but it has been suggested that we do something similar

perhaps meeting further out along RT66, and then taking it a bit further, possibly into New Mexico, the painted desert, should be great in the fall

But, as I said no plans being made at this time

:roll: :thinking: I think it would be a good idea anyway :thumbsup:
alffink
Donating Member

Postby emiller » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 am

:thinking:
emiller
Donating Member

Postby jhb » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Humm... Yes, we can skip the '40 frontage road next time, the only other thing (besides the guy cleaning the Cabella's parking lot at 4:am) was the wind the first two days, but that is always the luck of the draw. I'd go on another run in a heart beat, that was a good trip. :thumbsup:

Early on in October?
John B.
I'd rather be camping.
jhb
Gold Donating Member

Previous

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales