Now two trips with TD

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Now two trips with TD

Postby martha24 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:07 am

We’ve now taken our TD for two short trips. The first was to the Dam Gathering. That was lots of fun & has been written about by others. We got a big kick out of the welcoming sign and the TPing of the galley. This last weekend we went down to Vista, CA to visit family and show off the trailer. My brother-in-law is slowing working on his frame for their trailer. Right now he is working on a project for his wife, which my husband was helping him with the electrical part.
Our trailer seemed to travel with no problems. David, the dog & me slept fine in our little 4’ x 8’ trailer. We were pleasantly surprised how much actual room there is inside the bed area. The dog slept at the foot of bed in the galley area where the cooler goes during the day.
There is a still lot of work to do on the galley, with the inside lights, cabinets, curtains etc. David started working on a battery box on the front.
Also before our last trip I got the 8" & 12" deep Dutch ovens I ordered from Amazon & tested a couple of recipes in Vista, a type of Chile Verde & Mexican corn bread. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of this, but my brother-in-law was very impressed with how the Dutch ovens worked.
Martha ;)
The Dam Gathering
At the rest stop
On side of yard at Vista, Ca
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed May 30, 2007 12:13 am

:thumbsup: :applause: Stilllllllll a really cute TD. :D You have an interesting tongue box coming along. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales