New trip planned............

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

New trip planned............

Postby b.bodemer » Wed May 30, 2007 3:32 pm

Trip report and pics :pictures: to certainly follow but I have plans for a three week adventure with the Life is Good td.

First Aunt Barb and Aunt Rose are heading to NY for a week of camping with my sister's kids. :vroom: We'll "practice" camping in my sister's spacious back yard complete with built in swimming pool and cabana (shower, sink, and toilet). :relaxing: :icedtea: The "practice" run is more for fun to introduce the twins(3 1/2 ys) and their younger sister(2 years old) to camping. We meet again later this summer at Ricketts Glen State park in Pa. My sister's family will be in a site next to me and they are renting an RV again since the kids are so young.

Good thing I put a queen mattress in the td so those little munchins and Aunt Barb will be comfortable. They are all excited and I made them a book...........A Camping Spree with Aunt Barb and Aunt Rosie that they already received. Ok...so I stole the book idea from A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee!

The older cousins will join in and I'll tow the trailer to a campgound for Connie and Jillie( 9 and 7 years old) for the real deal later that first week. My brother and his wife really don't enjoy camping but the girls do and I'd like to take them for their own special campout!

After the NY vacation I'll take Aunt Rose to the airport so she can fly back home and rescue our dog Ocoee from the kennel. Ocoee is very nervous around todlers so she vacations separately sometimes.
I'll remain in NY for a few more days and then head to Bryson City NC :vroom: . I'll stop one night along the way to camp.

I am meeting some kayaking friends and we plan on camping and paddling for almost 10 days with the Carolina Canoe Club's Week of Rivers. Last year I met Andrea and Mark Jones there and I should be camping just across from them this year. Should be a blast.

At the end of the July 4th weekend I'll head back to Cleveland, Ohio. For sure I'll stop and get another night's camping in somewhere in between.

Looking forward to a fun and safe trip with family and friends.......... :vroom:
A trip like this is what teadrop time is all about. :thumbsup:
b.bodemer
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby martha24 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:45 pm

Have lots of fun. :thumbsup:
I think you're going to be a very popular aunt with your little trailer. :lol:
Martha ;)
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club