Montana Trip Pictures.

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Postby sdtripper2 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:40 am

Juneaudave wrote:I lived 9 years in Helena...hope you didn't miss the spring "Testicle Festival" at the York Bar!!! BTW...left from the Nelson intersection towards the Missouri River is some of the best fishing in Montana...and of course if you go right...that's one of the most spectacular canyons I've ever seen!!! Boy o boy...I wish I was there!!!! Thanks for sharing...

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Gone bye
York Bar's Go Nuts Testicle Festival.
Third Friday in May. In York, about 20 miles from Helena.

Other balls-y festivals:

TESTICLE FESTIVAL
August 1st-5th 2007
22 Miles East of Missoula, I-90 Exit 126.
Image TESTICLE FESTIVALImage

Other Testicle Festivals

Byron, Ill. Annual Turkey Testicle Festival
Fromberg Festival of Testicles (near Billings)
Mission Mountain Testicle Festival:
First Saturday in June at Branding Iron
in Charlo (50 miles from Missoula).
Nut and Gut Feed, 90 miles from Havre Rock
Creek Lodge Testicle Festival, just east of Missoula, Montana Ryegate
Testicle Festival. Second Saturday in June in Ryegate (60 miles from Billings).
Vinita, Oklahoma Calf Fry Festival - first Saturday after Labor Day, featuring "prairie oysters" and fries.
York Bar's Go Nuts Testicle Festival. Third Friday in May. In York, about 20 miles from Helena.

Finding Testicles

Need to find buffalo testicles? Diamond M Buffalo Products ships 30 lb. boxes.
You can find capon and turkey testicles through commercial poultry packing plants.
Ask your local butcher if he can stock them.
Oriental markets, that bastion of all things weird, can often be a good testicle source.

Testicle recipes
http://tinyurl.com/2cgngd
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country
is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards." -------Theodore Roosevelt

Steve
sdtripper2
Search Garoux

Postby asianflava » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:50 am

elmo wrote:I could go out and buy a truck with better mileage, but this one is paid for and for what it would cost to get a new one would buy me lots of gas. Besides I need a 3/4 ton to pull my other camper.

The 3/4ton was much more impressive when pulling the girls out of the "Sippy Hole."
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby elmo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:55 am

Juneaudave wrote:I lived 9 years in Helena...hope you didn't miss the spring "Testicle Festival" at the York Bar!!! BTW...left from the Nelson intersection towards the Missouri River is some of the best fishing in Montana...and of course if you go right...that's one of the most spectacular canyons I've ever seen!!! Boy o boy...I wish I was there!!!! Thanks for sharing...

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Missed the York Testicle Festival, but I was at the Rock Creek Lodge one last year...I would post pictures but you would need to be 18 to view them. :twisted: See sdtripper2 linky for online pictures.

Is the the good fishing spot?

I road up to Hog Back, so I went thru the canyon you are talking about. (Refrigerator) I love it out there.

My dad actually lives a mile and a half up the road from the York Bar. If you are coming from Helena...instead of going to the York Bar turn right and go up the hill.(Hedges)
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby sandman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:43 pm

Dog gone it, Elmo!!!!!! You got way ahead of me on the teardrop cycle hauler build. Man, your teardrop looks awesome!!!!! Looks even cooler with the Honda XR riding shotgun on the deck.

You have inspired me to get back to work on mine. I got to haul my KTM 450 EXC around in style like you!!! Great Job and Great Pics, Elmo.

By the way, how was the trail riding there?
sandman
Donating Member

Postby elmo » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:59 pm

sandman wrote:Dog gone it, Elmo!!!!!! You got way ahead of me on the teardrop cycle hauler build. Man, your teardrop looks awesome!!!!! Looks even cooler with the Honda XR riding shotgun on the deck.

You have inspired me to get back to work on mine. I got to haul my KTM 450 EXC around in style like you!!! Great Job and Great Pics, Elmo.

By the way, how was the trail riding there?

Glad to see you back! Got worried about you...now you have some catching up to do.

Montana was great for riding. I am actually looking for a cheap dual sport just to leave out there, so I have something to ride when I fly in.

Also I maybe joining the KTM gang. Been eyeing up a 950 Adventure. I took one for a test ride last weekend at the Ride for Research in Wabeno WI. What a beast!! :thumbsup:

Take care and glad you are back!
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby sandman » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:12 pm

I love my KTM and wouldn't ride anything else.. I am also wanting to get into dual sport riding too. Funny how we trail riders all progress towards different types of riding...trails,supermoto, dual sport. Most of my trail riding buddy's are buying trials bikes now.

Anyway, I'm doing just fine. Thanks for the welcome back, bro. You did an excellent job on your teardrop. I would be proud to have yours behind my truck with my KTM on the deck...hey, can I buy yours and say I built it? :lol:
sandman
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales