Teardrop weekend in Cable, Wis

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

Teardrop weekend in Cable, Wis

Postby MrBuzz » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:48 pm

Had a great weekend at Two Lakes Campground near Cable, Wis. We stopped at the Telemark Lodge for lunch on the way home.
The TD towed really well...most of the time I didn't even know it was back there. Last weekend I finished re-sizing a futon mattress and made a new cover for it, glad to have that done in time for the trip.
Also last week I finished some trim inside and out. I also finished the wiring and added some shelves in the galley. I used some leftover laminate flooring for the countertop
The weather was great...a few bugs. Found out I hate mountain biking!
Here are some pix...chech out my gallery for more photos

Generic Benroy - built 2007, 4X8, 1175 HF trailer, Structoglass roof and headliner, 12v and 110v electrics with Schumacher charger.
MrBuzz
Teardrop Master

Postby wolfix » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:17 pm

MrBuzz...... Whats the trails like up there right now? We were thinking of heading up there soon to get some riding in. Nice area up there.
"I am the guy our parents warned us about."
wolfix
Teardrop Master

Postby madjack » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:12 am

..hey, your TD looks great behind the PT :thumbsup: thanks for sharing da pics................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby jmtk » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Ah, my old stomping ground! I spent many of my formative teenage years at Telemark Lodge, and lots of time at Two Lake Campground, too (my dad was a ranger there for the Forest Service!) Next time we go back to Wisconsin, we'll be pulling the teardrop and spending a few nights at Two Lakes! Thanks for sharing the pictures, MrBuzz!

Jeanette
jmtk
Donating Member

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales