jefferson state fathers day campout 6/8/2012

...the place to share tales of your travels and pics of your adventures...

jefferson state fathers day campout 6/8/2012

Postby mvperini » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

had a great time camping out with the jefferson state teardroppers down in grants pass oregon next to the rouge river

Fogcrawler's production company hard at work.

here is a link to some photos http://good-times.webshots.com/album/582941917Zselea

mike and Zellie

1947 Kenskill teardrop kamper 4X10>
1951 Boles Areo 16ft Canned Ham>
1956 Roadmaster 20ft> Restored
1959 airstream 18ft restoration complete
1953 Pontiac house car
mvperini
500 Club

Re: jefferson state fathers day campout 6/8/2012

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks for the great photo gallery, Mike! Wonderful to have you as a neighbor.....I picked up your rib plate this afternoon & I will return it to you at the IRG. I see you have a rare photo of Nanny napping....don't have too many of those shots around!

The Rogue River landscape was beautiful and the RiverPark Resort did look like a manicured park. I had a marvelous time there meeting new TearJerkers and visiting with friends. Neat that we had some day trippers and visits from JSC members for a drop by " hi."
Great to see Prem & the Christensen Clan who stopped by for a short time. Dean shot a taco video there and it will be on YouTube later tonight. Jerry, saw you cruise through CJ around lunchtime, say goodbye to Donna from Dean and me. Sharon, and Freckles, get a good snooze tonight. Enjoy your extended stay, Co-directors, Grant & Kay, :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: Outdoor Cast Iron Cooking Tacos de Lengua :pictures: Joanie TDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Return to Trips, Pics and Hiway Tales